Monday, November 26, 2012

#9 New Show Formats

Over the years fashion shows have evolved tremendously! The biggest new show format I have seen is the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. They actually have musicians out on the runway singing and walking with the models as they move down the catwalk. I think this is very cool, and a great new way to integrate music into fashion! Here are some VS shows from the past years!

2010

2011

I can't wait to see how the 2012 show plays out!

Until Next Time!
XOXO
Shelby

2 comments:

  1. I think that having music artists on the fashion runway is a good unexpeted twist. In the video I can see how it really got the crowd hype and even more exited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the Victoria Secret Fashion show. Every year it's something new. I'm so excited to see this years show. I also love how they have the artist on the runway to add a touch of excitement.

    ReplyDelete